Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Screen printing ideas

I did some screen printing on Monday, trying to get away from my standard palette of dark orange, black and red - which always seems to be the colours I print for cats, of which I've printed many...

This was a mixed success - I overprinted the pink on the green, and sadly it wasn't as translucent as I'd meant, which meant I ended up with too much pink and a weird balance. BUT it was enthusiasm-firing, and I'm going back next week for another shot. 

I want to do something with quite a lot of the dark dark brown.

Perhaps skunks in tutus, or perhaps not...!


David Smith said...

I liked the content on this site. Would like to visit again.

Screen Printing Simi Valley
Banner Design Simi Valley

Instant Embroidery & Promotions said...

very good collection of blog list. thanks for saving my time in searching. Logo merchandise, Calgary Alberta
Best screen printing in Calgary, Alberta

M RAZA ABBAS said...

This is very nice blog because information provided here through the article and the pictures are very effective. Because sometimes words cannot explain the things that pictures can and here the words and pictures both are expressing the things in balance.
screen printing

James harper said...

They’re also cast as heels, allegedly crafted due to the McMahon family’s belief that the far right cost Linda the election. A tag feud between these two seems a natural fit, with Darren Young cast as the good guy. 55printing