Tuesday, June 10, 2014

May

I've been away! I spent a week in Marathon near Athens, via Belgrade for one night each way. It was a super break, and inspiring to have such a complete change of scene. I'd been to Greece once when I was 18, and I'd remembered how seriously beautiful it is. The colours, the food, the drink... the best!


Amazing Grecian good times. With thanks to the above pals for the photos - 
as usual I was complete rubbish at taking any! 

Now I'm back and feeling very recharged and excited for summer and work. Today I've been working on a commission for a friend, featuring some giants...


And I'm catching up on Tralalire...


thumbnailing...
and rat drawing! 
I'm also posting more on my Facebook page, and as @tormalore on Twitter
- more rough bits and bobs!

 

No comments: