Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Bits and Bobs and Bruce!

I had a lovely time at Latitude, and enjoyed reading and drawing at Macmillan's Book Nook on Saturday and Sunday. The children there were absolutely lovely - we did some expressions drawing and colouring, and I read The Toucan Brothers - I'm still pretty novice to reading my books to an audience, so it's great practise for me to see what works.


**Fashion tip** - don't wear silk dresses to festivals, chaps!

Thank you so much to Macmillan for inviting me! 

In other news - I came across this list of story telling tips which looks pretty useful to me. It's by Emma Coats, I came across it through Tumblr. 

And, totally un-work-related, but I can't resist as I'm too excited! I'm off to see Bruce Springsteen tonight in Cardiff! So a re-posting for the zillionth time of this:

And this...


No comments: